Meet Affect @ Ragan’s Health Care Communicators Conference, May 1-3
By Katie Creaser | On April 12, 2017
Health care communicators must be master storytellers – and the way that they communicate (with patients, leadership, doctors and employees), has a vital impact of their organization’s reputation and bottom line. In today’s fast paced, digital landscape – healthcare PR pros are challenged to adapt their content and message across multiple platforms to reach many stakeholders with vastly different needs and interests.
Join Affect at Ragan’s Health Care Communicators Conference at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD and spend three days (May 1-3) learning from outstanding health care communicators.
You’ll learn how to:
- Measure internal communications: Unlock data-use secrets to get big insights
- Get powerful organic reach and engagement on social media
- Product infographics that communicate complex information simply and visually
- Start a conversation between employees and physicians on social media
- Make easy video an integral part of your content marketing strategy
- Use brand journalism to attract skeptical consumers
- Write blog posts that fuel marketing initiatives
- Create content that attracts patients before they sick
- Convert viewers to your mission with inspirational video stories
- Blend marketing and fundraising messages on your health care videos
- Use stories to re-energize staff members: Combat physician and caregiver burnout
- Build an intranet that employees not only need, but want to visit daily
Don’t miss Melissa Baratta, senior vice president and healthcare practice lead on on May 2nd – she’ll be presenting at 3pm on, “The ROI of Storytelling: Metrics that Matter to Your Executives.”
Click here to learn more, friends of Affect will receive a discount on their registration by using this link:
Disclosure: Affect is a Ragan partner and will be speaking at the event.