The marketing technology landscape continues to grow with new products, wide-eyed start-ups and a continuous flow of investments. So what does this mean for marketers and corporations in the New Year? VentureBeat’s article titled, “These 5 Marketing Tech Trends will be Huge in 2016,” captures the top key trends that will take place in 2016.
Here are 5 ways that marketing technology will evolve:
- Customers expect hyper-personalization
- Mobile marketing automation will take over
- Apps influence video domination on mobile
- Marketing automation and ad tech firms will consolidate
- Creativity as the focus of the new year
To see all five trends in detail, read the full article here.