90 Seconds to PR Success – Affect’s New Video Series Launches Today!
By Steven Melfi | On October 27, 2014
Today is a big day at the Affect office. After weeks of filming, editing and filming some more, we’re excited to launch our new video series, “90 Seconds to PR Success.” We know it’s difficult to find time during the day to learn new skills and expand upon your communications arsenal. That’s why we created “90 Seconds to PR Success.” In under a minute and a half, you’ll be able to learn new techniques or brush up on your communications strategies.
We’ll be posting a new video each week to help you master the world of PR, marketing and social media. There are a few ways you can keep up with the video series:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and “90 Seconds to PR Success” playlist.
- Subscribe to TechAffect’s RSS feed so that you not only get direct access to the videos, but all our great blog content.
- If RSS isn’t your thing, bookmark the “90 Seconds to PR Success” page where you’ll find links to all the videos.
In order to officially kick things off, below you’ll find six videos from our team.
- Breaking News: What is Story Hijacking?
- How to Succeed at Media Relations
- Social Media Measurement for the C-Suite
- Great Strategies for an Engaging Media Interview
- How to Create a Smart Social Policy
- Creating an Army of Effective Social Media Ambassadors
We really hope you enjoy these videos and gain some valuable insights that elevate your communications initiatives. After you’ve watched, let us know what you think!