By popular demand, we are releasing the Affect Social Media Success Series featuring top tip sheets on best practices and effective strategies for businesses engaging in social media. These tip sheets offer strategies and tactics on a number of platforms that can help businesses leverage social media into their communications and marketing efforts.
Our tip sheets are best experienced as a single unit but can also be downloaded individually. Enjoy!
The Social Media Success Series includes:
- 10 Ways to Enrich Your Company’s Facebook Page [PDF]
- Tips: Using Twitter for Reputation Management & Crisis Communications [PDF]
- 7 Simple Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Company’s YouTube Videos [PDF]
- Tips: Maximizing Your Presence on LinkedIn [PDF]
- 8 Ways Blog Commenting Can Boost Your Reputation & Web Traffic [PDF]
- Simple Social Media Measurement Matrix [PDF]
- 5 Ways Businesses Can Leverage Foursquare in Marketing Efforts [PDF]
- Creating a Social Media Usage Policy [PDF]
- Social Media Launch Kit: Building a Foundation for Success [PDF]
Or download the full Social Media Success series.
If you need help beyond these tip sheets, check out the social media page of our corporate website. It contains information on the types of services we provide in this realm.
Our tips series can also be downloaded individually.
The Top 10 Tips Series includes:
- Top 10 Tips for Media Relations Success [PDF]
- Top 10 Tips for Effective Crisis Management [PDF]
- Top 10 Tips for Maximizing Survey Results [PDF]
- Top 10 Tips for Launching a Successful Contest [PDF]
- Top 10 Tips for Start-up Companies [PDF]
Or download the complete Top 10 Tips series.
If you have questions or need assistance in addition to these tip sheets, check out the public relations page of our corporate website. It contains information on the types of services Affect provides in this realm.
- Crisis Management in the Social Media Age: A Guide to Integrating Social Media in Your Crisis Communications Strategy
- PR & The SEC: Do’s & Don’ts
- Data-Driven Headlines: A Guide to Using Data to Drive Media Coverage
- Content Marketing: How to Develop a Content Strategy to Drive Public Relations, Social Media & Marketing Results